We are mid-wedding season and are loving some of the new trends as couples say I Do. These are our top 5 favorite trends of the season:
1. Skipping the bouquet toss– Love that this is slowly going out of style. More time for your guests to focus on your happiness and not feel shamed into sticking with this tradition.
2. Adding modern elements– Romantic blooms and delicate dresses look incredible in contrast to a few techie details. Think modern flow charts in lieu of place card tables.
3. Selfies at the altar– Let’s get married…but first let me take a selfie!
4. Multiple Honeymoons– Honeymoons are moving even further away from the nuptials and many couples are taking more than one. They continue long into the first couple years of marriage- love is in the air!
5. Second Dinner– After the passed hors d’oeuvres, after the sit down dinner, after the scrumptious dessert comes the best snack of the night. Guests love a hand delivered mini burger or grilled cheese while shaking it on the dance floor.